Great Lakes Caring understands that the value and quality of our care relies upon the ability and satisfaction of our employees. We prioritize patient care and employee satisfaction above corporate profitability. Because our core values underscore the foundation of our culture, we created I Am Great Lakes Caring to ensure that every employee embraces and is committed to our company's focus and mission. If you share our commitment to delivering superior quality care and loving where you work, then we invite you to join our team of compassionate professionals.
I am committed to quality. It is at the core of everything I do and every decision I make.
The Campus Care Supervisor manages the coordination, supervision, and implementation of Private Duty services in a safe, cost-effective manner to residents of an Independent or Assisted Living Facility.
My commitment will include:
- Coordinating and generating new business in both existing and new accounts, identifying new markets and maintaining existing service as well as coordinating care for referred residents.
- Serving as a liaison and patient advocate between the agency, the resident, and the medical community.
- Daily interaction with facility owners, management, residents, medical professionals, other referral sources, and the community to assure the resident receives the appropriate level of care at all times.
- Working closely with the Private Duty Campus Care Team Leader to ensure that patient care is handled efficiently and effectively.
- Education: Associates Degree preferred.
- Licensure: Must have valid driver’s license.
- Experience: 2-3 years of experience in an appropriate clinical care setting or home health environment preferred.
- Skills: Requires proven interpersonal, coordination, and leadership skills with ability to communicate effectively. Requires practical and theoretical knowledge of private duty, home health, hospice and Palliative Care. Demonstrates active involvement community activities. Satisfies expectations and requirements of external customers. Skilled in conflict resolution. Responds to suggestion constructively.
- Transportation: Reliable transportation.
I am committed to a caring culture that embraces teamwork and supports the employee.
At Great Lakes Caring Home Health and Hospice we want you to love your work and the people you work with, while making a positive difference in the lives of patients. That is why a career at Great Lakes Caring offers:
- A new challenge that allows you to make your work meaningful
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- A full line of benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Opportunities for advancement within our organization
- Tuition reimbursement and certification testing to help you reach your goals
I am committed to integrity, efficiency and the highest ethical standards.
Great Lakes Caring Home Health and Hospice is one of the nation’s leading providers of in home health care. Since 1994, Great Lakes Caring has dedicated its resources to providing value-based, high quality care.