Great Lakes Caring understands that the value and quality of our care relies upon the ability and satisfaction of our employees. We prioritize patient care and employee satisfaction above corporate profitability. Because our core values underscore the foundation of our culture, we created I Am Great Lakes Caring to ensure that every employee embraces and is committed to our company's focus and mission. If you share our commitment to delivering superior quality care and loving where you work, then we invite you to join our team of compassionate professionals.
I am committed to quality. It is at the core of everything I do and every decision I make.
The Campus Care Team Leader is responsible for the coordination of care of services to be provided to residents of the ILF/ALF during the episode of Private Duty care.
My commitment will include:
- Completing the initial evaluation and/or admission visit.
- Communicating significant findings, care coordination, and changes in the patient’s plan of care to the Campus Care Supervisor and the appropriate team members.
- Verifying the plan of care for the episode according to assessment data, established standards and guidelines.
- Scheduling, instructing, supervising and evaluating a team of homemakers to ensure the delivery of safe, effective, and appropriate homemaker services.
- Supervising the office and billing procedures to ensure correct documentation and procedures are followed.
- Providing patients and families with information about covered services.
- Providing leadership to office staff and actively participating in the hiring and onboarding process.
- Collaborating with the Campus Care Supervisor and other management staff to ensure proper staffing of qualified, competent staff.
- Identifying and implementing changes in clinical and/or operational practice based on the findings of the Performance Improvement program.
- Education: High School Diploma, GED. Associates Degree preferred.
- Licensure: Must have valid driver’s license.
- Experience: 2-3 years of experience in an appropriate clinical care setting
- Skills: Requires interpersonal skills and ability to manage homemakers, & patient care episodes, data processing, scheduling, problem solving and ability to communicate effectively. Skilled in conflict resolution. Responds to suggestion constructively.
- Transportation: Reliable transportation.
I am committed to a caring culture that embraces teamwork and supports the employee.
At Great Lakes Caring Home Health and Hospice we want you to love your work and the people you work with, while making a positive difference in the lives of patients. That is why a career at Great Lakes Caring offers:
- A new challenge that allows you to make your work meaningful
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- A full line of benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Opportunities for advancement within our organization
- Tuition reimbursement and certification testing to help you reach your goals
I am committed to integrity, efficiency and the highest ethical standards.
Great Lakes Caring Home Health and Hospice is one of the nation’s leading providers of in home health care. Since 1994, Great Lakes Caring has dedicated its resources to providing value-based, high quality care.