Great Lakes Caring understands that the value and quality of our care relies upon the ability and satisfaction of our employees. We prioritize patient care and employee satisfaction above corporate profitability. Because our core values underscore the foundation of our culture, we created I Am Great Lakes Caring to ensure that every employee embraces and is committed to our company's focus and mission. If you share our commitment to delivering superior quality care and loving where you work, then we invite you to join our team of compassionate professionals.
I am committed to quality. It is at the core of everything I do and every decision I make.
The Home Health Branch Director is responsible for the overall operation and services for their assigned homecare territory and/or provider number.
My commitment will include:
- Organizing and directing the home care’s ongoing day to day functions.
- Interacting with employees, peers, Clinical Administration, Corporate and Executive staff in a manner conducive to continued positive relationships.
- Developing strategic plan for certified home care and reporting analysis of quarterly findings to the governing body.
- Providing assistance in the development, implementation, and evaluation of policies, procedures, financial policies and practices, clinical protocols, forms, quality improvement monitors, service programs, and other components of program infrastructure every year and as needed.
- Directing all aspects of operations and care delivery in accordance with the mission and values of the agency, legal and regulatory requirements, payer and accreditation standards, customer expectations and agency policy.
- Supervising and directing agency personnel on a regular basis to ensure quality and continuity of services.
- Maintaining adequate staffing levels at all locations to meet patient needs.
- Assuring compliance with requirements of state for Medicare certification through policy and procedure development, staff education and mentoring activities.
- Assures safety and office compliance of fire, OSHA, and MSDS needs. Assuring all agency policies and procedures are adhered to by staff.
- Assuring all quality assurance recommendations are followed for improvement of patient care or operational needs.
- Education: Degree in a healthcare related field preferred or equivalent healthcare related experience.
- Licensure: Current license as a registered nurse preferred.
- Experience: Minimum five years health care management and home care experience preferred.
- Skills: Requires demonstrated interpersonal, supervisory, and management skills with ability to communicate effectively. Demonstrates proven decision making and financial management skills. Exhibits working knowledge of regulations and reimbursement in home health care as well as proven leadership abilities.
- Transportation: Reliable transportation.
I am committed to a caring culture that embraces teamwork and supports the employee.
At Great Lakes Caring Home Health and Hospice we want you to love your work and the people you work with, while making a positive difference in the lives of patients. That is why a career at Great Lakes Caring offers:
- A new challenge that allows you to make your work meaningful
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- A full line of benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Opportunities for advancement within our organization
- Tuition reimbursement and certification testing to help you reach your goals
I am committed to integrity, efficiency and the highest ethical standards.
Great Lakes Caring Home Health and Hospice is one of the nation’s leading providers of in home health care. Since 1994, Great Lakes Caring has dedicated its resources to providing value-based, high quality care wherever our patients call home. Great Lakes Caring’s primary focus is to provide superior quality health care to those we are honored to serve, utilizing state-of-the-art technology and innovative processes which drive extraordinary patient outcomes. With locations across the country, Great Lakes Caring provides the right care, at the right time, in the right place. Great Lakes Caring is committed to being a great place to work for employees, and is the recipient of Fortune Magazine’s Best Workplaces in Healthcare and Best Workplaces for Millennials awards, in addition to being recognized as a National Best and Brightest Company to Work For.